Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday 23rd August 2019 at Mantra on Bell - 215 Bell Street, Preston, Victoria. This will take place in the “Bell City Ballroom” Level 1.
Register your attendance by 15th August 2019
- Guests Arrive for registration at 9:00am
From the CCAV President.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
“Questions & Answer” segment with Bryan Crampton
Opportunity to ask questions in an open forum.
- “Living today, Dying tomorrow”
Presented by Annie De Jong, Chief Executive Officer, Ballarat General Cemeteries Trust.
- Sponsors Tradeshow
Visit CCAV Sponsor’s trade tables for networking and making connections with suppliers.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
2) Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Friday 10th August 2018, as previously circulated.
3) Reports for year 2018/2019
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
4) Taxation status of the Association
5) Appointment of Auditor
6) Announcement of Award Winners
7) Appointment of the Committee of Management for the year 2019/2020
At the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting, lunch will be served (3-course lunch) to enable further networking with Sponsors, colleagues and members. Please indicate on the Registration Form if you are attending lunch (Note: lunch is a cost of $75 pp)
Please note, the CCAV has arranged complimentary car parking for all attendees. There are four levels of underground car parking on the premises with elevator access direct to the AGM function room. Please obtain a car parking Exit Ticket at the AGM for your complimentary car parking. There is also complimentary high speed WI-FI internet access for all attendees.
Location: Mantra on Bell, 215 Bell Street, Preston Victoria
Bell City Ballroom, take elevator to “Level 1”
NB: This event schedule may be subject to change.
Download the Registration Form here
Please complete and return the Registration Form to the CCAV in order to confirm your attendance.
(Please include payment of $75 per person if staying on for the three-course lunch).